Short Circuit Electronics recognizes we have a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint to lessen our negative impact on the environment. We encourage our customers, suppliers, and associates to do the same.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Policy Last Reviewed: January 1, 2014